Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Warning ! The Witch Debut

                                         
                    Assalamualaikum & Hajimemashite
                              I am newbie in blogging world
                           

    
I never thought tat i would own a blog
but since it is part of my assignment
i had to force my short fingers to write sumthing on it
i started to ignore my facebook & my friends,
i stopped doing evil things
i forgot to eat
thus i lost my weight about 3kg * ok ! tat's a lie*
See how powerful a blog can be
BUT ....................



lllllllllllllll NO STORY TO DISPLAY  RIGHT NOW lllllllllllllll
                                      


Since i'm too busy with sleeping activity .. kekeke
So do follow my blog k ^^
 but NO SATISFACTION GUARANTEE IN READING
That's all for now .. U can Continue Facebooking ! c-ya




0 comments:

Post a Comment