Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Untold Secret .. keep it shhhhh !!

Assalamualaikum & bonjour ^_________^ 



"READING IF U ARE GOING TO BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND"
 it will break ur heart



helo3x .. Attention please !!
(ceh pd hal aq sorng je yg bc blog ni.. mcm la ad org pduli)
Hurmmmm .. straight to the point, i want to mke a confession 2day
so please tke it sriusly if u r my enemy bcoz this secret is worth to be told

So where should i start ?
let c if u still interested with my story or not
Solve this question first

Find i :

9x-7i > 3(3x-7U)

hehehe.. inform me when u get the correct answer : ))
(i noe it ll be only me answer this- FOREVER ALONE)
kekekeke


InaDwitchi PRODUCTION (C)
Proudly present 
a drama produced, edited and deleted by her ownself
"A PUPPET LOVE"

                                           director : ina dwitchi
                                           script     : ina dwitchi



Scene 1 ( at the bus stop kuala berang)

Ms Solo : Err.. sorry,  phone....
Mr Single :???
Ms Sole: Umm ..... how i am going to say this
Mr Single : What's wrong ?
Ms Solo: Actually u sit on my phone =='
Mr Single: Eh Sorry .. X terprasan plak
Ms Solo: Oh, it s ok .. can u please ..... 
Mr Single: Nah.. I'm sorry .. I didn't notice that (he's smiling at me)
Ms Solo:  Nver mind.. it s ok *almost faint when see his smile*
Mr Single: anyway, how long have u been waiting ??
Ms Solo: Sorry ?
Mr Single: Eh no no ! i mean .. How long have u wait for the bus.
Ms Solo:Oh .. myb 15 mnt
Mr Single & Ms Solo : blalala .. bla.. bla ...



Mr Single: Eh my bus is here. U don't be jealous k ..myb u should walk .. haha
Ms Solo : Eh, that's my bus k .. U see that driver is my father.
Mr Single: Are u srius ??
Ms Solo: Of course not ! hehe
Mr Single: Really ? where r u going to actually ??
Ms Solo : Kuala Terengganu
Mr Single: Oh me too ! So we are going to same place
Ms Solo: Yes !! *deep in my heart


Scene 2 ( in the bus)




















Sorry .. Since it is my SECRET .. y should i tell u everything ??! kahkahkah (pd hal aq sorng je yg gelak)

0 comments:

Post a Comment